1950 M.G. TD
This classic M.G. TD was just a sporty second-hand car in 1961 when a 17-year-old boy bought it off a used car lot in Allentown, Pa., with $400 earned on his paper route. The owner put many miles on the car over the next 46 years — until he decided in 2007 to bring it in to K&T Vintage for the total restoration it deserved. Read the full story
HONORS & DISTINCTIONS
- 2015 Best English Sports Car 1946-1952 – Greenwich Concours d’Elegance, Greenwich, Conn.
- First Grand National Award and Preservation Award — Antique Automobile Club of America Annual Grand National Meet 2014, Lebanon, Tenn.
- Palmetto Award — 2013 Hilton Head Island Concours d’Elegance | Hilton Head Island, S.C.
- Top Point – Perfect 100 – First Place – Concours d'Elegance Competition | British Invasion 2012, Stowe, Vt.
- The Sacred Octagon Cover Story | New England MG 'T' Register | April 2011 Vol. 49, No. 2
- British Invasion Exhibition 2010 America on Wheels Museums, Allentown, Pa.
- Best of Britain Exhibition 2010 Simeone Foundation Automotive Museum, Philadelphia
- Premier Class Winner 2010 New England MG 'T‘ Register Gathering of the Faithful, 2010.
- First Senior Award 2009 Antique Automobile Club of America Eastern Division Regional Fall Meet, Hershey, Pa.
- 2009 Best English Sports Car 1946-1952 – Greenwich Concours d’Elegance, Greenwich, Conn.